A Line of Credit is a flexible facility designed to enable you to turn the equity in your property into a ready source of funds up to an agreed limit.
You can use the funds for any purpose, and any principal repaid is available to be redrawn.
- Extremely flexible - funds can be used for any purpose.
- Salary, dividends or other payments can be credited to this account.
- Access to funds via ATM, cheque, the lender's branch network (if applicable to selected lender), Telephone Banking and EFTPOS.
- Extra repayments or lump sum deposits allowed at any time without lender penalty.
- Variable interest rate can enable you to take advantage of interest rate movements.